Groupinsuranceplans.com was established in 2002 in Salt lake City, Utah. We are a licensed health insurance agency which has been helping thousands of customers for many years. We have been around for many years and have earned the trust basically anyone we work with. We get it done!.
Whether your a individual, family or group of 250 employees you will be treated with respect. You spend your hard earned money and expect to get great value when it comes to health insurance. We want to help you find a solution and make your dollar count towards the best health plan possible.
Many people ask us what is the difference between our agency and rest?
There is a difference in where you buy your health insurance plans. Many people don’t realize but there are two types of agents that you can deal with. The first are captive agents which offer only one company to work with and then you have Groupinsuranceplans.com which is an independent insurance agency which offers many companies to choose from.
Take a look below at some of the pros and cons of a captive agent and insurance agency
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company. Examples, StateFarm, Geico, Blue Cross, United health care etc.
- Telephone Representatives- They offer you the insurance of one company only or who can only quote you and not actually sign you up. They tend to be out of state or are unlicensed.
- Navigators that sell coverage. Technically not captive or independent. But most are not even licensed to sell insurance but are allowed to by federal law under certain entities.
- The insurance company themselves. They are consider captive because they will only sell you one product and that is there companies insurance plan. The cost to use an independent as opposed to buying directly with the insurance company is exactly the same. All prices are regulated by state law so all prices must be the same.
Independent Insurance Agency
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company. Such as blue cross, Select health, University of Utah all in one agency.
- Unlike other captive agents, we are not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have complaint.
- We only have agents that have at least 10 years experience.
- Is your consultant working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products- including group health insurance, individual health plans, and any type of workers compensation or osha related training. Small business owners we got you covered.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number
Thank you for your time and trust in placing your business with us.
The Team @GroupInsuranceplans.com